The oFFTOURS uefa euro 2021 promotion is not just for fans!
An afternoon of browsing the city’s unappreciated corners, soccer pubs, suburban romance, nothing mainstream, an evening of beer and watching the game by the Danube.
Spend a meaningful and safe stay with a few local faces, a few local underground figures, suburbs’ cream of the crop & Hungarian football ambassadors.
- Újpest by Bike
- when booking, we will automatically send you a confirmation email with the conditions of participation and an electronic invoice for payment
- contact the organiser by e-mail at or by telephone in case of emergency
- this tour will be conducted in English
- the minimum number of participants is 6 and the maximum 10
- 48 hours before the tour date, the organiser can cancel the programme if the minimum number of participants is not reached, and will send an e-mail notification and an automatically generated coupon which can be redeemed by the participant for another tour in the same city
- everyone takes part in the tours at their own risk
- the tours must comply with the epidemiological rules and masks must be worn in confined spaces
Details /// DAILY Újpest by bike tour:
- Tour dates: Monday 14 / Friday 18 / Tuesday 22 June 2021
- Price per person: 44,7 EUR (15.500 Hungarian Forint)
- Meeting point for the tour: Istvántelek Railway Station
- We provide bicycles for the tour, the estimated distance is maximum 10 km
- The tour includes at least 2-3 catering/resting places, where everyone covers their own consumption
- We will start with lunch together, come with an empty stomach 🙂
- Everyone takes part in the tours at their own risk!
Here’s what you can expect:
bikes provided by us
guide from the neighbourhood
programme for 4-5 hours and even more if you get caught up – atmospheric industrial bikeride
out of sight pubs – no lonely planet stuff
socialist flashbacks, an occasion never to return
Spend an afternoon/evening in the suburbs of Budapest, discover the remaining bastions of a bygone world, far from the mainstream attractions, get to know local life! While you still can…